Thursday, June 23, 2011

TEACHER SICK DAY

After the first day of teaching here and it being so long and hard, I joking told my team I would be taking a Teacher Sick Day on Wednesday of next week.  Well maybe it was self-fulfilling prophesy but sure enough on Tuesday I was sick. I had a raspy voice and what felt like a sinus infection plus a dry cough.  So I stayed home from school in the morning. One of Shannon’s friends brought me some medicine like Sudafed and it put me to sleep.  Later that day I also went to the pharmacy and got some cough medicine. I slept like a baby last night.  Today I went to school but was so sleepy from taking more medicine this morning I had to come home and sleep it off.  I intend to go to school this afternoon, though.  They aren’t paying me big bucks to come over here and sleep.  Oh yea, I forget I am the one paying them big bucks to be able to come here.




1 comment:

  1. Dad told me you were sick! I hope you sleep it all off and feel better this afternoon. Can't wait to hear more about your trip when you get home. You aren't blogging enough for me!!! Miss you & live you, Mom. Keep up the good work. We're proud of you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete