Thursday, June 23, 2011

ODDS AND INS

Stacy wanted to see me on a moto.  When we lived in Venezuela
I always told your dad I wanted to ride one.  I have ridden one
several times now.  I am a pro! You see the guy with the bicycle
behind me.  I rode one of those the first.  I felt so sorry for him
having to pump me up the hill, I won't ride one of those again.
But I did it!!!

Here I am with some of my students. They love having their
picture taken and ham it up just like American kids.

This is the inside of a classroom.  We have 40-50 kids in each room
You can see the cement floors with pots holes all over them. 


You see the little benches they sit on. They push them closely
together so they have something to lean against.  They sit three
students per bench. They have a small shelf under the desk to put
their tablets in.  Some are broken, even some of the desk tops are
only half there.



This is just for fun.  This is a pot hole
in one of the classroom and I thought
it looks so much like a map of Africa
I had to show you!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Love the pictures!! So do only boys go to school if africa? All the kids look like boys?

    ReplyDelete